Saturday, November 15, 2008

thanks buck.

Have I mentioned that Buck is my room mate? Well, he suggested to me one day that I should wear a watch. He himself is a devoted watch enthusiast. So this marked my long planned watch shopping. I went to Alamanda's City Chain but was disappointed by the lack of collections they have there. One day, I invited few friends including Buck to my house for Raya. whilst waiting for me to dash home, they looked around in the IOI mall. Buck said that he had seen a watch so suitable for me in the City Chain there. I said to him that we should go together one day to pick it up.

After about a month, the long awaited 'One Day' finally arrives. I happened to get my bro's car after 'patah kaki' since Ramadhan. I promised to send Buck to Tasik Selatan LRT station after we go see the watch. Then, Sid and Papa wanted to follow.

Papa and Sid then told us how they long to eat Subways since Ramadhan. IOI happened to have Subway outlet. We ate, look for the right watch for me and went to pray and at the end of the trip.. Tadaa! I got my new watch.


This is not the one that Buck showed me that i eventually hated. This Everlast watch only costed RM 134.70 after 70% less. The original price was RM449.00

I adore this so damn much. It got the world time function and its soo beautiful. Most importantly, the pricetag was something I simply can't ignore.

Cantik kan? Thanks Buck sebab sanggup teman aku beli jam ni.

No comments: